Any Hunters Here??

Options
124»

Replies

• Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Archery, rifle, shotgun, deer, elk, antelope, pheasant, turkey, geese etc.
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh Yeah...love to hunt and fish...live for it! :drinker:
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    going out to blast some snow geese this weekend
  • Apyl32
    Apyl32 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Myself , husband , and 11yo daughter hunt , fish, camp, hike, ect. I also have a 6yo and 4yo who will eventually hunt if they want to. We mainly focus on Deer, rabbit, and squirrel and my husband is trying out duck this year.
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love to hunt. upland birds, turkeys, and whitetail deer. The spring turkey season is starting the end of April here so I pumped to get out. Going after them with my bow this year. Will be doing some scouting the next few weekends.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My husband and all the males in my family hunt - mostly deer, pheasant, grouse. I just eat them. :happy:
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Going Turkey Hunting with my Dad for my birthday (4/20/13) :)
    We also go Whitetail Deer, Squirrel and Pheasant Hunting together.
    For Father's day we all go Trap Shooting with my Dad and he just loves to see his three girls up there!
  • mbts34
    mbts34 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Jen9239
    Jen9239 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    We hunt. We go to the deer lease as a family and make a vacation out of it. I don't actually shoot but get such a rush when my son does. He shot his first deer last year and a fox this past season.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I was hoping this was a ghost hunter thread. =(
  • krenelynch
    krenelynch Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yep! Husband, boys and I hunt deer (whitetail and exotic), birds, hogs, pretty much anything! We basically live off deer meat, mostly Axis. It's much leaner than beef so we're appreciating that!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Anything legal. :glasses:
  • challenger1986
    Options
    My family is really into hunting (deer and bear), I'm more into target shooting. But this season, I am hoping to join them on a hunting trip.
  • MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Last year was my first time ever hunting and I'm using a bow. LOVED it!!! We are going turkey hunting soon. Any hunters feel free to add me.
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I hunt!! I have a beautiful 10 point buck hanging on my wall. I'm a GA girl born and bred. My husband and I have hunted White tail deer, Mule deer in North Ga, and Hogs. :happy:
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Hawgs...