iphone vs galaxy s4 - Advice please

Options
CookieGem
CookieGem Posts: 197 Member
Hey Beautiful MyFitnessPallers,

I have come to you for advice and reviews please. I currently have a iphone 4s but am contemplating making the HUGE leap of changing and getting the Galaxy 4s.

Can some people give reviews of the Galaxy 3. Have any of you made the leap and regretted it?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks a million.
Gemma

Replies

• natsmom118
    natsmom118 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm not too fond of Iphones (Any apple products)- I'd go with the new Samsung S4 that is coming out.

www.cnet.com I love this website, great reviews and comparisons.

Nancy
    'Android girl'

* I use a Motorola Razr ( I need an upgrade) :-)
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung Galaxy SII and I love mine.

Customizable, all the same apps as apple, and very user friendly.

My contract is up in November, and I am totally get a S4.. No Iphone for this gal!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I use s3 for personal phone, and had iPhone 5 for work. I enjoy using my s3 a lot more, based on the rumors s4 is getting even more user friendly and most importantly for me the fact that it will have a bigger battery. Apple is struggling to keep up due to having closed development. If I was you I would go with Samsung.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I looooove my Galaxy SII. You would never guess this phone is so old compared to the newest ones. Droids are just way better than apple, and this is coming from someone who had an iPhone before switching. (I switched after the wanted to charge me 60 dollars just for calling their support line. **** that ****.) With apple products, you're paying maybe 100 dollars for ****ty tech and the other 700 are for that cute little logo on the back.
  • CookieGem
    Options
    Thanks guys for replying i really appreciate it. Noone ever responds to my posts lol.

I think you have convinced me to be brave and make the jump. Thanks x
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Just say no to fruit.
    Galaxy S4. Besides, a component I designed is in there :bigsmile:
  • CookieGem
    Options
    Just say no to fruit.
    Galaxy S4. Besides, a component I designed is in there :bigsmile:

COOL!!!!
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I ditched my iPhone for an S3 last year and it is absolutely miles ahead of the iPhone in every possible way. I can only imagine what the S4 will bring to the table. The iPhone does have it's place for the technophobes. It's simplicity comes as the cost of lower spec hardware, less versatility, and staggering cost.

Samsung all the way!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My husband has the S3 and I have the Note, we both love them :)
  • free8gent
    free8gent Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Definitely Samsung
  • thatblueyedchic
    thatblueyedchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Once you go Mac, you never go back! iPhone!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    2 words=laser keyboard.

Samsung all the way.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and I LOVE it! I love it alot.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my husband "upgraded" from the S2 to the iphone 5 and he HATES it, he's going straight back to the S4 as soon as he can
  • NicS69
    NicS69 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have the iphone and bought my son the galaxy. He absolutely love his phone. And so do I!!! I'm so jealous. That's what I'm getting next!
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'll never get rid of my iPhone. Can't wait til this fall when the iPhone 6 comes out! :)
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    I have the Galaxy Note 2 and I love it.

If you plan of sharing media with friends, then the Galaxy is the best bet. It's easier and there are a lot more options on the Galaxy phones.

The expandable memory and removable battery are also great when traveling or on vacation.
  • MrsVal03
    MrsVal03 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Once you go Mac, you never go back! iPhone!

I have had the iPhone4 two years this December... I am on my 5th replacement due to software issues..

I currently have 100 photos (including my photo stream) and 1 video and 14 apps on my 8gb phone..

I cannot back my phone up or update it because there isn't any local storage... my iCloud is empty and I can't sync to it either...

I am going back to either a droid or the new BlackBerry... I am OVER IT!
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I have the Note 2 and I absolutely LOVE IT!! I was formerly an iPhone user until I got to play with my Aunt's Note and I fell in love. I doubt I will ever go back to the iPhone! I love how customizable my phone is, compared to the iPhone. I love having a bigger screen and it has all the apps that I had on my iPhone. My fiance is going to be getting the s4 as sson as he can get his hands on one. I would highly recommend the Samsung line!
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I think this new Samsung GS4 is finally gonna be the one that knocks of the iPhone. My upgrade is in August, can't wait!