That is GREAT! Congrats!! I can't wait for "my turn" :happy:
  • KateHill1981
    KateHill1981 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job keepimg motivated!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I can't begin to explain how excited I am about seeing the 100's on my scale. I have been over 200 lbs for over 7 years now. I have been down to the low 200's before only to hit a wall and give up before ever seeing any more progress. Then usually putting on 20-30 lbs again.

This last year I reached my heaviest ever, 242 lbs. Only being 5'3 that was a lot for my body to handle. Everything was going wrong... breathing, numbness, pain, you name it. All caused by my weight.

I was able to workout and keep track of my eating and lose weight reaching 203 lbs this January 2013. And there I would remain for 8-9 weeks, plateaued. Normally in the past I'd get frustrated and give up, gaining weight. However this time I fought hard, for myself.

Totally worth it!!!! Today weighed in at 198.8 lbs!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER LOOKING BACK, gonna continue going strong. :happy:

82ec4833-3d2b-4210-bdfd-c0c13c042abe_zps11d6f52f.jpg

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BADLY I NEEDED TO SEE THIS. I AM IN THE SAME BOAT U WERE IN. TURNING 24 ON THE 26TH AND LITERALLY DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WAS IN THE 100'S I WENT DOWN FROM 224 TO 200 AND HAVE BEEN STUCK AT 200 FOR A COUPLE WEEKS. I NEEDED THIS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOUR SUCCESS HELPED ME. THANK YOU AND I AM VERY HAPPY AND PROUD OF U AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    fantastic. way to stay dedicated to your new life style.
    I'm waiting for the date that I can say that too.
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    WTg you look great
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    @kevinpippen
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!! I hope to make it to ONEderland someday soon..

Very impressive! You've come a long way, excellent job!!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Wow way to power through. Congratulations you deserve it!!!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,207 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome - and such an inspiration and encouragement!
  • Isakizza
    Options
    Wow, Congratulations!!!

I just weighed in at 203 yesterday and I'm excited to get to ONEderland along with you!!! :-)

@lasulit

You're almost there!!!! Yay!
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Good work we will look forward to the check-in at the 150s! :bigsmile: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Isakizza
    Options
    I can't begin to explain how excited I am about seeing the 100's on my scale. I have been over 200 lbs for over 7 years now. I have been down to the low 200's before only to hit a wall and give up before ever seeing any more progress. Then usually putting on 20-30 lbs again.

This last year I reached my heaviest ever, 242 lbs. Only being 5'3 that was a lot for my body to handle. Everything was going wrong... breathing, numbness, pain, you name it. All caused by my weight.

I was able to workout and keep track of my eating and lose weight reaching 203 lbs this January 2013. And there I would remain for 8-9 weeks, plateaued. Normally in the past I'd get frustrated and give up, gaining weight. However this time I fought hard, for myself.

Totally worth it!!!! Today weighed in at 198.8 lbs!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER LOOKING BACK, gonna continue going strong. :happy:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BADLY I NEEDED TO SEE THIS. I AM IN THE SAME BOAT U WERE IN. TURNING 24 ON THE 26TH AND LITERALLY DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WAS IN THE 100'S I WENT DOWN FROM 224 TO 200 AND HAVE BEEN STUCK AT 200 FOR A COUPLE WEEKS. I NEEDED THIS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOUR SUCCESS HELPED ME. THANK YOU AND I AM VERY HAPPY AND PROUD OF U AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU.

@MelShouldB

I'm happy my post helped, I'm grateful for others here also that have inspired me.
    Hang in there, no matter how long you stay at a certain weight. Never give up, you're totally worth the fight! You can do this!
  • Isakizza
    Options
    Good work we will look forward to the check-in at the 150s! :bigsmile: :wink: :flowerforyou:

@Markguns

YES!!! Can't wait to post again at 150!!!
  • Init2winIt79
    Options
    Good WORK!
  • ChelleBalady
    Options

You truly look amazing ! Congratulations on all your hard work.

• hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful at any size. I'm so happy for you!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Be sure to set mini-goals now that you've cracked the big one:)
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hit onederland today myself – for the third time (after a few years of up-and-down, struggling with motivation, etc.) Hopefully this is the last time I celebrate this milestone.
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    YAY! I can't imagine the feeling. You look amazing. Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work! You look fabulous! Keep it up and stay strong!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!