Looking for C25K and/or 30Day Shred friends

Options
I am currently doing both these programs and would love some support from others on this journey. I hope to start Ripped in 30 next so friend me if you've done that too.

I started this journey on 1/1/13 and as of today I'm down 36 lbs. Today I started week 4 of C25K and I ROCKED it!!!! I totally thought that today would be the day I wouldn't make it. But not only did I do it. I did it TWICE. My normal walking route is 4.3 miles so after I finished the first leg I turned it back on and did it again.

Today is my last day of 30DS level 2 and I start level 3 on Wednesday

Replies

• FinallyFitMommy
    FinallyFitMommy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have someone to do ripped in 30 with! I have done the DVD before, but never made it past level 2, I get bored. Feel free to add me, and we can do it together!
  • cdnmummy
    cdnmummy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am doing C25K and Ripped right now. I started last week. I've done Ripped in the past, but am trying my hardest to train for my first triathlon (a short one).

I am doing 2 days ripped, one day C25K, repeat, rest day. I just finished c25K week 3 Day 3 today. Tomorrow I do RI30 Level 1 Day 5.

Feel free to friend me! I have yet to get passed week 4 on C25K, so I am nervous about that one coming up!
  • cdnmummy
    Options
    I'd love to have someone to do ripped in 30 with! I have done the DVD before, but never made it past level 2, I get bored. Feel free to add me, and we can do it together!

This is my 3rd round of Ripped. I have only ever completed it the whole way through one time! lol! Add me too!
  • hap2010
    hap2010 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am also doing both of these programs, I am a little behind you. W3D1 for C25K and L1D7 shred. Also started my journey on 1/1/13. I am down 14.5 pounds, over half way to my goal but really my goal is to be in better shape. I love the results from the shred so far and I am happy with my endurance from the c25k. We can support each other if you like. Friend me.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Join us on the Couch to 5k message board.
  • FinallyFitMommy
    FinallyFitMommy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    looking into starting C25K too! My mom has done it and loved it!
    I love Jillian Michaels, and have done every video she's ever made. :)
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Join us on the Couch to 5k message board.

Where is the c25k msg board?
  • cdnmummy
    Options
    looking into starting C25K too! My mom has done it and loved it!
    I love Jillian Michaels, and have done every video she's ever made. :)

I LOVE Jillian too! My girl crush for sure. I've got 6 of her workouts. She was just in my city last week, but I couldn't go. I was so bummed!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 30DS and about to start the C25K too! Anyone can add me too, would love supporters!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am about to start C25K and I've done 30DS and Ripped in 30 in the past. Starting back up on a rotation of Jillian dvds, does that count?
  • KeishaMag
    KeishaMag Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've done both in the last and am currently on week 3 of C25K. I want to start a rotation of c25k and the shred soon! I would love to friend some people that are soon the same! :)
  • LeKittycat
    LeKittycat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm doing week 1 day 2...as soon as I get off my fat *kitten* and away from the computer... and I would love some friends who are doing couch to 5 k too :)
  • kuhar352
    kuhar352 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started C25K today...feel free to add me!
  • tinarex
    tinarex Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 16 of the 30ds. Hating level 2 but glad to be more than halfway there!
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2 Day 3 (I'll do it today) and Week 8 of the C25K. I"ll add you! I'm also planning on doing Ripped in 30 next!
  • tinarex
    tinarex Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Ripped in 30 when I finish shred too!
  • kristygeee
    Options
    I'm trying to work up the strength to do C25k with 30DS but I'm worried it will burn me out so I'm going to wait until I'm stronger and more adapted to regular exercise.

But I'm hoping to do Ripped in 30 once 30DS is done!