6lbs loss in one day!

Options
You can do it too, simply catch the nasty tummy bug that kept me shuffling between the loo and bed all day yesterday. Urg. Seriously unpleasant, but effective.

Yes I know it's all water and I'm just massively dehydrated and the weight will all come back in the next day or two...BUT... it was great to step on the scales and see them at my goal weight, even if its just for a day!

Replies

• powrwrap
    powrwrap Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can do it too, simply catch the nasty tummy bug that kept me shuffling between the loo and bed all day yesterday. Urg. Seriously unpleasant, but effective.

Yes I know it's all water and I'm just massively dehydrated and the weight will all come back in the next day or two...BUT... it was great to step on the scales and see them at my goal weight, even if its just for a day!

This happened to me a few years ago, except I lost 11 lbs. over a weekend (I was starting at about 225 lbs, though). You don't have to gain back all the weight, I didn't. Just use that quick 6 lbs. loss as a springboard and keep it going.
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm hoping to keep some of it off. I'm rehydrated now and still 3lbs down, however I'll wait a week before updating my stats on MFP. Two days of barely eating anything has gotta count, right?
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I went through this a month ago. I lost 6 and gained back only 3 when rehydrated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!