Finished Insanity (pics included). What should I do next?

Options
JM2709
JM2709 Posts: 8 Member
I've just completed the 60-day insanity program and I couldn't be any more happier with my results considering I haven't been following the nutrition program properly. I only lost 5.5 pounds (2.5kg) but overall I lost 15.3 inches (38.5cm).

Here are some Before and after pictures.

36f422be-ae57-4665-8f15-a91da2aca391_zpsb68d0f19.jpg

ca69ee9d-dd94-4f7d-ac93-139741a4bb39_zpsdd56c104.jpg

Insanity really is an amazing program if you have the right mindset to stick to it. There may be times I felt discouraged a few times and wanted to quit but reading and seeing other peoples results here has really helped me power through, so I thought I'd share my results for those who are contemplating on doing insanity and wanting to see pictures. Since I'm now done with Insanity, I'm already thinking of moving on to the next program but I'm stuck between INSANITY: The ASYLUM - 30 Day Sports Training or the Chalean Extreme program. What would be better for fat burning and toning? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Replies

• nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome results.
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My recommendation is that you keep posting pics cause you look amazing!
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look great :)
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Some excellent results, I'd def stick with the Beachbody programs as obviously you get on well with them. I've only had experience with P90x, I'd suggest that if you are after fat burning and toning. It's the mother of muscle workouts and plenty of petite girls do it. Perhaps give it a go.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You killed that round of Insanity! Congratulations!!

I have done Insanity and P90x and am now beginning my first round of Body Beast... pm me and we can talk about what you are looking for in a program and I can offer my opinion ;)

Congratulations again!! Amazing results!
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I would suggest Asylum. I moved onto it once I graduated Insanity and actually found I got better results. Although Insanity got me to a level where I could actaully complete Asylum...Asylum is an awesome program!!!
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    this makes me want to give insanity another shot!! you look great!!

what kind of eating "diet" did you stick to?? like, on an average day, what did you eat? i'm curious lol
  • robertcook34
    Options
    Wow - that is amazing and you look great. I have been debating starting P90X but your pics make it looks like his programs really work!
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fab results, well done for completely Insanity. I just finished Insanity and will be starting round 2 tomorrow!!
  • vhallam
    vhallam Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats to you. I am on my last week of Insanity! discouragely too have only dropped 8 lbs, but have lossed inches and have a lot more strength. It is a great program, I am thinking CHALENE EXTREME next. Just wanna girl approach for the next couple months.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Shaun T is coming out with a new program this summer called. T25. All the workouts are only 25 min long. looks intense. Tanya is back with him. Google. it. I will finish insanity first week of may. if the new program isn't out by then im going to restart insanity until it comes out. Thats an idea for ya. just redo the insanity until the T25 launches.

And you look amazing. Noticed how much your fanny is lifted. And what girl doesn't like that.. Kudos!!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I have heard great things about PX90 and Asylum, but I haven't tried either.. .
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And congrats! You look great :)
    I love all these Insanity success stories 'cause I'm currently doing the program. They really motivate me.
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, good for you!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Way to go on finishing and the great results! You look awesome!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    congrats
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Kettleworx is a great programme!
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    The shot from the back is extra impressive!
    Are you a part of the Game Changers on here? It's a group focused on Beachbody workouts, and there is lots of great support from helpful motivated people!
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5498-p90x-insanity-the-game-changers
  • erinn43
    erinn43 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i AM ABOUT TO TRY THIS. 6 WEEK ONE. WE SHALL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
  • kristinrayerootes
    kristinrayerootes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started the second month of Insanity today, but am looking forward to choosing my next program! I think am going to do a hybrid of Insanity and Chalean Extreme. I have heard a lot of good things about Chalean Extreme, so I want to give it a try.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!