Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping

Options
Hello everyone!

Is there anyone out there that is or has done Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping? I just had orientation yesterday (it KICKED my butt!!) and I'm wondering if there is anyone else out there that is doing this or has completed the program in the past that I could talk to about the workouts and nutrition plans. Also, since I re-started my MFP, I am looking to rebuild my friends list. So Farrell's or not, I need some friends!

Thanks!!
Alicia

Replies

• sweeney65
    sweeney65 Posts: 24
    Options
    hey lady,

i just started too in chicago. I'm nervous about this 6 'meals' a day thing. But i'm more nervous about what the workout today's going to be. (and how its going to hurt). i'll friend you and we can compare notes/ share food ideas. Good luck today!
  • amkgraham
    amkgraham Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey there! I am starting Farrell's tonight - looking forward to it!

How have you been doing this session? Great results? I'd love to find more peeps on here who are doing the same program. :)
  • jenwarship
    jenwarship Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Farrell's for a year and I LOVE it! I hope it's going well for all of you. I know you're all into your program now but if you have any questions I'm happy to answer!
  • amkgraham
    amkgraham Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks so much, jenwarship! I am just finishing up my first two weeks and I LOVE IT! I am addicted to it and it's the first time, during any workout program, that I've actually looked forward to each night. Of course, I am sore, but it's getting better.
  • jolson120499
    jolson120499 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The results are amazing
    Make sure you adjust you MFP settings to 40/40/20
    Carb, protein, fat
    You need the protein to get the results
    My ten week I saw a 10 percent body fat reduction and increased my pushups by 60!