Finished Insanity (pics included). What should I do next?

Options

Replies

• MRL1107
    MRL1107 Posts: 74
    Options
    So I keep hearing about this Insanity program but I don't actually know what it is or where to get it. Can someone PLEASE show me the light?
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Some excellent results, I'd def stick with the Beachbody programs as obviously you get on well with them. I've only had experience with P90x, I'd suggest that if you are after fat burning and toning. It's the mother of muscle workouts and plenty of petite girls do it. Perhaps give it a go.

I agree!! I've done both insanity and p90x and I absolutely LOVE p90x!! Such a great program :)

You look absolutely fab btw!!

Edited for typos
  • sjwright66
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job! You look great!
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i would give Chalene Extreme a try!
  • dtoney14
    dtoney14 Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome results, Very Inspiring! I've brought the program, nothing left now but to do it! Thanks for sharing!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I would purchase a bathing suit and take your before and after shots with that. underwear shots violate the TOS.

You look great, and amazing progress! Love it!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm on week 3 of Insanity and this has definitely motivated me to keep going!
  • jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can get it through BEACHBODY! And Insanity is amazing!!!!!

I'm on Month 2 in my first round. It is amazing. So far I'm down about 7-8 pounds and I'm sure I'm down inches but I haven't measured. All of my clothes are becoming loose and I'm seeing more definition and more tone.

Excellent program :)
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. That workout looks sooo hard, but as you mentioned the before and after pics that others have posted are enough to make you stick with it, once you've started. IDK if I'm ready for Insanity yet though :noway: lol
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Great job, I'm on my second month starting today :smile:
  • ashiggins
    ashiggins Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great results!

Just my thoughts about Chalean Extreme (I did the first 6 weeks)--first, you will need heavy sets of weights to do the program most effectively (either a variety of dumbbells or adjustable dumbbells), which is an expensive investment. Second, you may find chalean extreme to be too easy, especially if you were able to get through Insanity. It's not an "easy" program persay, it's just very very different from the pace of programs like Insanity. I quit doing chalean extreme because I wanted to lift heavier and I enjoy going to the gym. Plus I wasn't really seeing results with Chalean (granted I wasn't following much of a diet plan at the time).

My recommendation would be to join a gym and start a lifting plan :) but I know that's not always an option. Good luck!
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job, great results! Congrats! Chalean Xtreme in my opinion.Whatever you anyway i know u will do both anyways!
    Today am starting Insanity!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Great work!! This is motivating. I am on week 7 and havent lost much so I'm really hoping for good before/after differences.
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Great job, I'm on my second month starting today :smile:

Me too..
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome! WTG!
  • mbow1977
    mbow1977 Posts: 213
    Options
    I did P90X after Insanity and it was great, would really recommend it.. great results btw well done
  • Tanya0927
    Tanya0927 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a beach body product..you can order it online.

I would try Chalean extreme next if you looking to gain some muscle tone and definition. It includes cardio workouts as well.
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I do the Rockin body workouts, they're by beach body. Probably not as intense as insanity but still a good workout, Shaun T leads it also. :)
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    tremendous results. you look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!