Got 2 NSV's this weekend - no, 3!!

VChristy07
VChristy07 Posts: 10 Member
1) Well, it started with my summer clothes. Last summer I had to buy new shorts in my then smaller size 8. Fast forward to March, when I went on a short trip with DH to Florida...the shorts were TOO BIG!!!
So, I went back to Old Navy online and got the exact same shorts in a 6 - they came in this weekend and Yippee! They fit great!!

2)Another mom at baseball practice shouted out of her car window at me that "I was looking GOOD and so skinny!" She's quite thin herself (I am the oldest mom in this group - by about 10 years) so that was really nice to hear.

And 3) - the back handed compliment. At a Relay for Life fundraiser, an acquaintance walked up and said "I walked right past you earlier - you have lost so much weight! Have you been sick???" I told her Yes, if getting up at 5 a.m. 3 days a week to work out is considered sick ;)

So, all in all, a pretty great weekend! Now, if the scale would just quit bouncing and stay at UGW...

Replies

• bubbinsnik
    bubbinsnik Posts: 20 Member
    Well done! You are doing great.
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Awesome NSV's!!!!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    That's great! and as for sick-well at least she asked, It's toooo embarrasing if you say "Hey, you look good -you've lost weight" and they say "I have IBS " :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!