new day

Options
today is a new day for me i have to do everthing i can to lose weight i need to get my heath my life back everything hurts my legs, knee, back every time i go to the docter she say the something (you need to lose weight) so this time i have to do it
now i am calling on everyone out there who have lose weight to help me i am now 359 lbs my goal is to be 180lbs thank you all
for the help

Replies

• ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    honey were all here for you to support you.
  • IowaLady80
    IowaLady80 Posts: 12
    Options
    Been there....I finally found a dr that doesn't blame everything on my weight. But as much as it hurts my feels, they were right. I am here to support you, feel free to add me. :)
  • danamarier
    danamarier Posts: 24
    Options
    What I`ve found to be most helpful was to be BRUTALLY honest with how much activity I did and to track every single thing I eat- you may not think that little cheats like potato chips or a few chocolates makes a difference but it does.

When I started tracking my food, I didn`t realize how much junk I was eating until I had to see it all written down. In one week, I ate about an extra 300 calories per day on junk...that`s 2100 calories in a week...OR 109200 in a year (roughly 31 pounds gained in a year if I maintained eating an extra 300 cals per day on crap)

All the best and don`t give up even when it seems like the scale is working against you!
  • sweetmissie
    sweetmissie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Am sorry I toke so long to reply I put that new day post and forget all about it but today I was telling myself I need help and I need it from people who knows what it feels like to be me so I come on playing around and that's when I saw I had a few reply it made so happy to see it I smile with my heart . Thank you. Again feel real good to know people cares I want to say thanks to everyone for the encouragement .