Seeing results in pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Fantastic job and noticeable results! What is your natural color? I vote for Brunette...:flowerforyou:
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love the idea of the same outfit. Wish I'd been brave enough to start with one!
  • Lbf321
    Lbf321 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great job! My almost 3 year old weigh's about 33 lbs, now everytime you see a small child you can congratulate yourself for losing that much weight. At least this type thinking helps me.
  • WendySue8
    WendySue8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can certainly see a big difference! Awesome job!!!!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good lady!! Keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Can *definitely* see a difference! Great work!
  • Merlin569
    Merlin569 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So far I've only lost about 33lbs of my 100+ goal but it is nice to finally start seeing results. On a day to day basis, I don't see it in myself but this side by side comparison helps. :).

My goodness! You can really see a difference! Congrats!! And good luck on the remainder!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Embee_2311
    Options
    Nice going! We're "snap" in a way - I'm trying to lose 104 pounds and so far have lost 34. I think you're taller though - I'm 5"2. All the best for the rest!
  • terikd99
    terikd99 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Congrats!!
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nice job very noticeable!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Nice work.
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Well done, what a great achievement! Keep going with it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!