30 Day Shred

Options
Hey everyone,
So I was looking at my dvd i bought along time ago and it was Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and i never opened it lol. So the only room in my house that i can workout in is my basement and i dont have a tv down there so i looked on YOUTUBE for my program to see if anyone uploaded it. I clicked the first video I found, it wasnt my Ripped in 30 the 30 day shred so I tried it, WOW talk about a burn. So long story short I only started it 2days ago and I figured I would measure my waist this morning just for the heck of it, I already lost 1 inch! Wow! I was so happy but I also drink Vinegar water before every meal and it really does help fill me up fast so I dont over eat and helps my blood sugar. So I was wondering if anybody else has ever had success with the 30 day shred???? I plan on posting pics of myself and after my shred I will try the ripped dvd so I can look like Jillian ;)! Also has anybody ever tried vinegar water???? I like the taste of it, I cant even drink regular water without anymore its like I crave it!!!! Please share your thoughts and success stories!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Happy Kid (and I plan on getting happier every time I step on the scale)

Replies

• MelBristol
    Options
    I found a 1.5 hour long video with level 1, 2 and 3 of this 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels and 2 other girls. I'd like to start it tomorrow and commit to it for the next 30 days along with filling out the food diary religiously.
    How do you do it?
    10 days level one followed by 10 days of level 2 and then 10 days level 3 ... or you alternate 1-2-3, 1-2-3?
    I guess if no one knows I'll have to watch the whole thing first :)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I found a 1.5 hour long video with level 1, 2 and 3 of this 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels and 2 other girls. I'd like to start it tomorrow and commit to it for the next 30 days along with filling out the food diary religiously.
    How do you do it?
    10 days level one followed by 10 days of level 2 and then 10 days level 3 ... or you alternate 1-2-3, 1-2-3?
    I guess if no one knows I'll have to watch the whole thing first :)

If you've never done it before, 10 days in a row on each level would probably be the best bet. I did it that way the first time, and now in my second time around I'm doing 1-1-2-2-3-3 repeat, repeat, etc...
  • MelBristol
    Options
    Thank you!
  • MelBristol
    Options
    Ok I did day 1 level 1 just now! Phew .. a lot of jumping jacks LOL. How many calories have I burnt then? It was about half an hour in total so I'm estimating 300?!?! Any thoughts?
  • CalicoLove
    CalicoLove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm on day 3 and i still have to take breaks every now and then its very hard but I cant find any way to enter it on MFP as an exercise to I just put circuit training although I feel I burned alot more calories than it says lol