toning exercises

Options
Pidders89
Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows any good toning exercise for all over the body? especially arms, belly and legs.

thanks everyone :)
Sara
xxxxx

Replies

• MsPatricia
    MsPatricia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Swim for 30 -60 minutes - Low impact and works all the muscles.
  • kdhmiller
    kdhmiller Posts: 10
    Options
    Get a balance ball and do core training. I got mine at Target, and followed the exercise guide inside. I was sore for days the first couple times!
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Five words ~ Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!! $10 at WalMart and holy moly does it kick your butt!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    i live in the uk so i cant go to walmart but thats for help :D xxx
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yoga, i do 10-15 mins a day and i've seen a noticeable difference.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    ooo sounds good toxicgiggle:)
  • Autumn256
    Autumn256 Posts: 18
    Options
    check out: www.collagevideo.com. They have 100's of DVD's. you can watch a sample of any DVD, and the give you an exact breakdown of what is in each DVD, like 20 minutes aerobics, 20 minutes toning, etc. And you could certainly buy one that is all toning, if you want...........
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You can buy the 30 Day Shred from Amazon for a bargain at £5! I have been using it for 3 months and it has certainly helped my weight loss and helped tone my body up in all the difficult areas :flowerforyou:

Other than that, I would search these areas on youtube...there are some really good workouts for all fitness levels! Any ones you find particularly amazing...post them on this forum...I'm sure you will help some people out :flowerforyou:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    thank you ladies great ideas there :)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx