Replies

• sheenajack00236
    sheenajack00236 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in :happy:
  • bassclar16
    bassclar16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'm in too! i have way too many baby showers, bridal showers and engagement parties coming up. I've gained about 10 pounds over the winter, and it has GOT TO GO!!! i just saw this, so i dunno if i'll make 10, but i'll be happy with at least 5. Friending me is welcomed because I def need the motivation :)
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please feel free to add me... **Please add that your from this group**
    Derby is coming up May 4th here in the KY! - So I would love to lose and addle 8-10 lbs by then!!!! :bigsmile: This will keep me on my goal for my birthyday (end of June)...

LOVE MFP - I love to eat, so I am always looking for good receipes to change up my eating... My food diary is open also... currently doing TurboFire & love it - also another group for the 30Day Shred.

Wha'ts everyone doing to pust this month to make their goals? Mine is to count every calorie & keep me suger intake under control (outside of fresh fruits/veggies), drink plenty of water & not miss a workout day!

LET'S GO! :wink:
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    COunt me in! I need this! Feel free to add me! Id like buddies to chat with and trudge along with :)