Hello From The Uk

Options
Just thought i would pop by and say hello....Im nearing week 2 and hoping to have lost a bit more podge...I lost 13lb in the first week (and boy was i pleasently suprised)...saying that, this is the first time that i have ever really seriousley "Stuck" to a diet programme...I also get a horrible feeling that just because i lost 12lb the first week, it will not keep coming off that quickly....oh well :) as long as i stick to it i know it will come off eventually.....I highly recommend using the wii fit if you have one...as i get bored of exercise really easily....I have to MAKE myself go on the bike everyday...but my tip for that is to ride away whilst watching telly....Big Brother catch up usually gets me through 30 mins of stationary cycling.....Good Luck Everyone....xx

Replies

• Mookz0r
    Mookz0r Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi! I'm from the UK too... and just a teensy bit envious of your 12lbs in 2 weeks! I've lost 10lbs in 9 weeks, but have hit a plateau for the last 3... although the scales told me this morning I had gone back down a bit, so here's hoping that the downward trend is back!

Good luck!
  • gobbledook
    Options
    Hiya...well done for losing ur weight...keep it up and im sure u will reach ur goal in no time....Im due for another weigh in tommorow morning so will hopefully have lost a bit more...Ive been very strict with myself but somehow seem to have become addicted to jelly lol...!! half a pint of jelly a night seems to be the average for me...thank god its sugar free.... :laugh:

Off to jump around like a lunatic now on the wii fit.....
  • Mookz0r
    Mookz0r Posts: 143
    Options
    ach, jelly's ok - it's mainly water!
  • gobbledook
    Options
    Well i knew the 12lb a week loss was too good to be true...I did another weigh in today and i lost......2lb...this converting between pounds and stones is confuzzling my head....according to my wii fit i have lost 12lb but according to this site i have lost 13lb.... :ohwell:

I dont think it really matters as long as it keeps going down instead of up lol

Hope ur doing ok....