Cheese. Please help going shopping in a few minutes

Options
I must have cheese. just starting off I can cut down but not out. I really like it with turkey on sand which thins. which cheeses are best eat when losing weight and why? I will get deli cheese and get sliced as thin as possible.

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    smoked gouda, smoked provolone. A lot of flavor for the buck.
  • tracieorama
    Options
    Provolone maybe?
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Any cheese you like, just make sure you stick to the serving size listed on the package.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    If you can get organic/natural cheese from grass fed cows just to be on the healthier side ... I love cheese I eat it all the time. Enjoy your cheese it's packed full of protein :) if you want to go lower sodium for making pizzas or to put in your eggs or to cook with go for goat cheese.
  • psuhorseshoe
    psuhorseshoe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Its not he best for sandwiches, but I love the 50 calorie string cheese. Its a good snack or really good cut up into sandwiches.
  • spaghetti93
    spaghetti93 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I like Gouda and Swiss in my sandwiches depending on what else is in it. Some brands are relatively low calorie and only about 60 a slice. I don't know what will be available but you could also try looking at cheese spreads. Like laughing cow or Boursin? But f you're like me you probably want an actual slice of cheese anyway.