Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV - They don't recognize my behind

lellagella
lellagella Posts: 41 Member
I had an amazing NSV just now.

I was outside my house talking to my son when two friends come up behind me. One of them has not seen me in about two months and he said: "I watched you from behind and I totally did not know that the woman I was watching was you. I so did not recognize that firm *kitten*!"

Hurray for me!

Replies

• terikd99
    terikd99 Posts: 39 Member
    LOL!! Congrats!!
  • hendelk
    hendelk Posts: 22 Member
    Ha! When I first read this I thought it said it was your son's two friends. Thought it was a little weird that your son's friends were saying you had a firm *kitten*! :laugh: But I re-read it and I get it now. Much more appropriate that it was 2 of your friends! Congrats on the firm *kitten*!
  • krystynnaa
    krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
    that is so funny, and feels so good eh!!! Keep working it congrats!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Awesome NSV
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Awesome NSV
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    That is great! At first I thought you meant your sons two friends, so I had to re-read it! Lol! I love NSV's and it's always nice to hear!! Keep up the good work!
  • mk_hammer
    mk_hammer Posts: 105
    That's great! :drinker:
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    NICE! :drinker:
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    10154380_522770821164611_9040302916499510693_n.jpg

:drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!