My P90x Results 1/7/13-4/7/13 w/ pics

Options
Here is my P90x results and I am so excited.
I started in January and finished April 7th. I lost 12 pds and 33plus inches overall. This was not easy...it took alot to push myself on a daily basis. I also had to make a committment to get up at 5am to get my workout done. I didn't trust myself to do it in the evenings after a long day until I was disciplined. Bumps in the road included figuring out my nutrition. One day I ate too much, one day I wouldn't eat enough and it almost seemed like I wasnt getting results. But everytime I compared my photos I was pleased. I tell anyone this can be done with committment. If you want it bad enough it will happen.
Now onto a bigger challenge.... Insanity here I come!!!! April 15th cannot come fast enough. My group of warriors and I are going to kill this challenge. Summer will not be ready for us!

10d910ef-1d5d-49a5-bf7a-a994849207e6.jpg

521715_10200932105007650_136253093_n.jpg

Replies

• autopilot_on
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! I agree with you about the commitment. Just like Tony says, "just keep pushing play." I've been thinking about trying Insanity when I'm finished with P90X. I'll be watching for you to post some results from that if you're willing. Thanks for sharing this awesome success!
  • chrisvinci
    Options
    I think you will love Insanity. I did it before doing P90X, which probably would have been better if I did it your way. If you already having some muscle tone, like from doing P90X already, you are going to see great results after Insanity. It will shred the fat off and expose the definition.
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I started in January and finished April 7th. I lost 12 pds and 33plus inches overall. This was not easy...it took alot to push myself on a daily basis. I also had to make a committment to get up at 5am to get my workout done. I didn't trust myself to do it in the evenings after a long day until I was disciplined. Bumps in the road included figuring out my nutrition. One day I ate too much, one day I wouldn't eat enough and it almost seemed like I wasnt getting results. But everytime I compared my photos I was pleased. I tell anyone this can be done with committment. If you want it bad enough it will happen.
    Now onto a bigger challenge.... Insanity here I come!!!! April 15th cannot come fast enough. My group of warriors and I are going to kill this challenge. Summer will not be ready for us!

540124_10200958073136837_1354949884_n.jpg

You did an amazing job! I'm currently doing Insanity!
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

[/quote]
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options

Great work!!! That's awesome dedication! Good luck with Insanity, I think you'll love it!
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Great job. love the results!! You going to try Insanity next?
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    wonderful progress diva!! & way to stick to it!!! proud of you :flowerforyou:

((also... if you switch your capital IMG to lowercase img at the front & end of your code, your pics will show up))
  • Onebknaturaldiva
    Options
    I think you will love Insanity. I did it before doing P90X, which probably would have been better if I did it your way. If you already having some muscle tone, like from doing P90X already, you are going to see great results after Insanity. It will shred the fat off and expose the definition.

I hear that alot. I did alittle insanity this last month. I'm excited.
  • Onebknaturaldiva
    Options
    wonderful progress diva!! & way to stick to it!!! proud of you :flowerforyou:

((also... if you switch your capital IMG to lowercase img at the front & end of your code, your pics will show up))

Thanks GG!!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    That's my girl there!! Awesome progress and you commitment is one to chase after!!!! Loving your progress...
  • mtfr810
    mtfr810 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    WTG! Fantastic results!!!!
  • ladyslmn
    ladyslmn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good job girl. Your dedication is showing through. Continue looking at the prize at the end of the road.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great job and commitment!!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    great job. keep up the good work. wtg
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    well done and noticeable difference. Keep up the great work. I plan to do P90X starting June, after ChaLEAN Extreme!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see the difference! Graet work!
  • teamike
    teamike Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am currenty in week 10 of P90x.
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!