NSV: Co-worker noticed a difference in just one month!

A co-worker said to me the other day in a crowded elevator, "something looks different about you since I last saw you" (which was about a month ago)...and without wanting to directly say I lost weight they said, "must be the shirt!" I have lost about 10 lbs since we last saw each other. Feels great!

Replies

• Its a super boost for confidence hey?well done you, its amazing how quickly it shows. Hope u feel amazing too. Keep up hard work. X
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    great job! keep it up!
  • Good Job!
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    as bad as it sounds like not seeing people for a long period if time... then they actually notice all my hard work ;)
  • Thanks for the support guys! I must say I couldn't have done it without this community! I've been a long time lurker but I really enjoy reading the discussions you all have on here :)
  • McknightCanada
    McknightCanada Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks for the support guys! I must say I couldn't have done it without this community! I've been a long time lurker but I really enjoy reading the discussions you all have on here :)
    Same here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!