I'm SO serious..THIS time..for real..I swear!!

Options
:laugh: Hello everyone! I'm Zee from Tennessee...and I'm new to MFP. If you noticed my subject line... then that basically sums up the lifelong love:love: /hate:mad: relationship I have had with my weight. I've N-E-V-E-R been what you would classify as 'skinny'...but there have been periods in my life where I've been OK (and just ok..never 100% happy:noway: ) with my body. I am your classic yo-yo'er...and I'm pretty sure I've completely destroyed what I like to refer to as my "non-existent" metabolism:tongue:

I was inspired to join this site by a friend who speaks highly of it. I've lost 25 pounds since January but I got off track in May (my birthday, mother's day, my son's birthday <--cake, cake & more cake... and some some family bullcrap <--I am an emotional eater). It's now July and I'm ready to resume my journey...but this time with MFP as my support system:wink:

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have found this site and the people on it super helpful!
  • CarlGleave
    CarlGleave Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    as cheesey aas this is DONT STOP BELIEVING i had to, you put journey in there lol

well i joined 2 weeksago and have never been so happy this place is like facebook but with people who actually care about you and not just a competition to see how many friends you can get that u dont wanna know or speak to lol

so welcome please add me if you like

and good luck hun

for now

carl
    xxx
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you like it here! So far I have found this place to be an integral tool in my weight loss and I've been here less than a week. It has kept me motivated, organized, and on track. I hope you find it to be for you what it is for me! Good luck! Feel free to add me if you're looking for some friends! :)
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Welcome Zee!!!! You will find alot or support & motivation here on MFP.. Log in every day, read read read everyone posts recipes, ups , downs etc..I have learned so much here and am still reading and learning and staying on track.

Good Luck, you can do this and stick it out this time :):)

Luly
  • Kimd1972
    Kimd1972 Posts: 45
    Options
    YEAH!! :happy: You found the spot! I am so glad you joined!:flowerforyou: This site is so addictive in a good way! You will find so much support here!

Let's knock this weigh thing out - once and for all!