the food doctor diet

Options
Hello everybody, has anybody out there tried the food doctor diet? it looks really godd and sensible, any comments welcome, Lesley

Replies

• Andilounich
    Options
    Hi, yes I tried it last year and really enjoyed it. Was hard at first, but after 2 weeks I was raring to go ! Had loads of energy, no bloating, skin cleared up. Then went on holiday and lost the momentum. I am starting it again after a horrible three months trying to do weightwatchers and remembering there is a great alternative with food doc. Crucially, food doc is easy to do for the rest of your life. No calorie counting, great nutrition. This time i dont have a holiday to undo my hard work. Try it :-) xx
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Stick to something you can adhere to long term.

I have no idea what the food doctor diet is but if it's eating the foods you enjoy whilst remaining at a modest calorie deficit and perhaps throwing in an intelligently designed exercise routine then . . . I'm all for it.
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    It looks like a really simple 40/40/20 program. Why not just customize your macros on here and eat whatever the hell you want as long as it falls into those macros and isn't processed crap?