Losing muscle mass...

Options
I was talking to my spin instructor after class and I told her how she is in such great shape (b/c she IS and looks so lean and mean with not even an ounce of fat on her) and she replied saying how she would like to get rid of some of her muscle mass and look a little leaner. My first thought was "well, she's crazy!" because she looks like she is 120 lbs. of muscle, but then I started thinking, How do you lose muscle mass? Because I would like to lean down the muscle in my legs a little. I've always had big, muscular legs, but now it has gotten to a point where I don't like the way I look in pants or shorts and can't really even find stuff that looks or fits right!

Replies

• Qbanldy
    Qbanldy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would suggest doing things that are less muscle buiding and more aerobic. I have big legs too and it wasn't until I stopped working them, other than running or walking that they went down quite a bit. EVERY BODY is different and what works for one may not work for another. I know I will NEVER get rid of the cellulite on my legs. lol Anyway, if it is the way you exercise that changed your legs, doing something different will change them again. Good luck sister!
    :flowerforyou: