NSV- Me VS Wedding dress fitting

Options
krystynnaa
krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
Hi all :) I have been using MFP for 6 weeks now and down 19 lbs!! From 262 to 242.5! strictly dieting, no excercise yet.

I bought my wedding dress in January (size 20), and just went to get it hemmed to find out there is NO room to make the corest tighten!!

It was crazy to me when my maid of honor said- WOW girl you really have lost weight.

It now has to be taken in 5 inches around the top! I can't even be sad about the extra $ it will cost because it felt SO good when my maid of honor said-- umm so you gonna stop losing weight before this dress doesn't fit at all!? (wedding is Sept 6 2013)

Also, when bought the dress you could see my back fat all pushed up at the back- it's gone!

It's amazing, this actually works!! I have to tell myself that every single day even though I see the scale dropping... just me??

I will keep doing this even if the scale doesn't tell me what I want- giving up means no results!

MADE MY WEEKEND :D

29581048.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• mab5338
    mab5338 Posts: 14
    Options
    That's GREAT!!! Well done!
  • debgoomey
    debgoomey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing. Great job!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Tell her heck no! It's your lifestyle change in all areas and it's just a big celebration!
  • krystynnaa
    krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Tell her heck no! It's your lifestyle change in all areas and it's just a big celebration!

That's what i had to say! If I have to wear a paper bag down the aisle becasue my dress it so huge it will be the best day (on top of already being the best day) of my life!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you could choose a new dress at a later date, it may be cheaper than getting it altered again and again.
  • thinagain2014
    thinagain2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    At this rate, you'll have to buy a new dress! There is only so much fitting they can do:happy:
  • kMcMahan2010
    Options
    That's awesome! I ordered my wedding dress online so I took my measurements to order it. When it arrived a few weeks later, I tried it on and it fit perfectly! Tried it on again a week or so before the wedding (I was nervous I had gained weight, I'm a huge stress eater) and it was easily 3 sizes to big! I had to take out the back piece and only use the lace to lace it up! Ironically I wasn't even trying to lose weight at that time. It's such a great feeling isn't it??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!