A journey of a life time starts with a single step

Options
Medic996
Medic996 Posts: 14 Member
Well I wanted to stop in and say Hello to everyone. This is my second journey into weight loss. The first time I lost weight was to get into the military and once I left the military I fell back into my old habits a gained over a 100 pounds in 6 years. So I have already taken my first few steps into weight loss and have already lost 14 pound. I know it’s not much but it’s a start and I will take every pound I can lose. I am hoping to find some like minded friends here to keep me motivated to reach my goal in return I hope I can keep you motivated to reach your goals.

Replies

• BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome back to this journey. Congrats on your 14 lb loss..that is something to be proud of! And thank you for your service to our country.

I log on daily and try to keep my friends motivated. I tend to comment after every thing you post. So, if that's not for you, please do let me know - if you want to add me. And if you ask a question, I will give you an honest answer. I've been on this new lifestyle since October of last year and have lost just over 25 lbs.

And cute pup in your pic! Good luck!
  • Medic996
    Medic996 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks, and I have no problem with you commenting on any posts.

PS. The pup name is Roscoe Chicken and Waffle, he a big part of motivating me to get up everyday and workout.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service. And congratulations on losing 14 pounds. That is an excellent start!

I've been a member here for two years, but I'm only now taking it seriously and determined to move forward. Add me if you want a pal on your journey to health and fitness.

Best of luck!

PS. "Roscoe Chicken and Waffle" might be the best pet name ever.