Fage Yoghurt

Options
manda1978
manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
I now understand the hype.

Us poor Aussies haven't been privvy to Fage until now. I saw it on the weekend and had to buy some. Could a yoghurt really be as good as these American's say it is... yes, yes it is.

Lets hope that we keep it.

Replies

• Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    We have it in the UK too. It's something I eat almost every day, I choose the full fat version as the others are packed with sugar, and I love it.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Fage is may favorite! It is one of the more expensive commercially available yogurts here in the US, which is unfortunate for my wallet! However, the taste is worth it.
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to find it in Canada! I guess we're missing out...
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    We have it in the UK too. It's something I eat almost every day, I choose the full fat version as the others are packed with sugar, and I love it.

It is nice--rather expensive, though.
  • jay11284
    jay11284 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Fage is great. I usually have the plain non-fat version which is only 100 calories a serving but it still has 18 grams of protein. I usually add a little granola to it so there's a bit of a crunch. Great, healthy, and filling snack to have!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I love Fage!
  • Lil_Linds
    Lil_Linds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like the fage 0 and I mix in a little fresh fruit. Good source of protein :)
  • OMGItsErinPratt
    OMGItsErinPratt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I can't find faye ANYWHERE! I found it at Aldi but now I can't find it. :(
  • itstime0214
    itstime0214 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Costco, $5 for a tub
  • manda1978
    Options
    Yep I got it from Aldi. Its the 0% but with the little tub of fruit attached to it. Sooo good.
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I choose the full fat version as the others are packed with sugar

I get the 0% fat plain fage...the only ingredients are skim milk and yogurt cultures...no sugar added.
  • cfletch123
    Options
    I buy the 0%, use it in place of sour cream. and some times for breakfast and fruit mixed.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm over greek yogurt. It doesn't taste good to me anymore.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    I like it cuz its 23g protein in just a cup. So easy to get your protein macro right.
  • JerseyGirl081
    JerseyGirl081 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The BEST Yogurt ever!!! :)
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    It's def my favorite greek yogurt. I actually go for the 2% one now, fits my macros perfectly for pre/post workout
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I sometimes have 0% but have to add some agave or some such as it is quite sour, but I prefer the 2%. Sure, it is higher in calories, but it is wonderful mixed up with berries, and more satiating to me with the extra fat. I also like the danon danio fruit yoghurts, also high in protein, but high in sugar too so I have those less often.
  • manda1978
    Options
    Its so thick, reminds me of cheesecake filling *drool*