yoga

Options
Ok so I have decided that in my down time at work I want to try to pick up some exercise. I know I'm going to sound like a bimbo but I'm trying to keep the sweat to a minimum in this particular case just because I will be at work....basically save the cardio and such for home.

I had asked for a good website yesterday for crunches and ab work outs and have found some awesome exercises to do. But I would like to pair it with some yoga stretches as well. I did this in college and it was awesome and I think it would be perfect for when I am trying to do it. Hopefully.

But my question is do you do better creating your own yoga routine (checking out different poses, writing them down then doing them) or do you do better being guided (classes, dvds, etc)? I can't decide if it's worth trying youtube videos or not since there are some big chances of being interupted. I was thinking if I created my own routine then I wouldn't have to worry about the pause button etc. although I am still curious to what other opinions are.

Replies

• crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I prefer the videos because they usually go in a certain way that helps me relax. :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I also prefer the DVDs I have quite a few of them I just started back up again with it today I used to flow real easy but havent done it in a couple of years and wow what a difference I cant believe how un-flexible I have become