my story so far....

Options
So, Ive been on this site on and off, started my weight loss since last year around april 2011 and had been able to loose 20 lbs and then found myself at a standstill, then I met a friend who told be about myfitness pal. I was curious, joined, and loved it!!!! for my first couple of months i was on it constantly, lately i havent been meticulous about it as i was on the beggining, but anytime i need some serious motivation, this is where i come. I have continued my workouts, and glad to say I finally got below the 200's and so close to the 180's cant wait!!! Today i was curious what size pants i could fit into. Id gotten as big as a size 20, then an 18 for the longest time. While on this website i got down to the 16, and today i was actually able to fit into a size 14!!!! woohoo, so darn proud, adn still working on it....still need a long way to go, but i must say the best part of all this is seeing the cuts i'm getting on my arms and legs from weight lifting. LOVE IT!!!! Wishing everyone lots of success on their journey, and remember, your not alone!!! I'm very lucky to have my sister with me on this journey!!! Love you lots hun!!!!

somedays i do feel discouraged, but i just have to remember i put the weight on over time, and i cant expect it to come off overnight. slow and steady does it. Hopefully someday soon i can post that long awaited topic where it says i've met my goals, but for now i'm darn proud of the 50lbs i've lost and just gotta work harder to continue to loose

Replies

• mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is a major accomplishment! I know that made you feel great. :happy:

I am so wanting to do the same thing, just haven't found the courage to try that smaller size on yet.
  • giggles2giggle
    giggles2giggle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have gone to try size 12 and even though it does close I don't count it because I don't like how it looks but I find myself wearing dresses now where before I used to avoid them. I'm glad I found u guys ur my motivation to keep on going
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thats the great thing about this site.........motivation and support!

I love my MFP friends!

I am just a dress person but def feel more confident if I have to wear one!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    50lbs - thats amazing!!
  • giggles2giggle
    giggles2giggle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yes I know, although I have few I'll need to have taken in :P lol feels good to say that :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!