healthy fat. advice?

Options
I've been really careful about my calories and such, and I've gotten really serious about eating a lot more unprocessed or minimally processed foods. i'm just over 5'1", so I'm on a 1200 kcal goal. i can stay within this limit pretty consistently, and I've felt great. The thing I've worried about, though, is that I look at my fat content at the end of the day and it's pretty high. Then I look over the foods I ate, and I realize that almost all of my fat is from avocados and almonds (which I'm obviously not overeating if I'm at 1200 cal). So I guess my question is that if my fats are very healthy fats, is this something I should be concerned over?

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Fat and protein will help to keep you full and satisfied. Add lots and lots of veggies and small amounts of fruit and you have a really, really good natural and non-processed eating plan.
  • dontpanic1984
    dontpanic1984 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    To be specific, I ended up having 64g of fat today, of which half was avocado and almonds. It just seems like a really big number. I ended the day on about 1275 kcal or so, I think.