What am I doing wrong?

Options
Every single weekend the past three weekends I have GAINED 1.5+lbs or so even though I am UNDER my calorie goal. What am I doing wrong? The only thing I can think of is my normal set routine throughout the week is interrupted and causes my body to go WTF!?!

I work out 6 days a week, usually taking Saturday night off so that I have time to go out with my friends, etc. My food choices are the same and I am always under my calorie goal.

Am I doing something wrong?

Replies

• Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    If you are eating out there is probably a TON of sodium in the food and it's causing you to retain water.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    How far under your calorie goal are you? If your too far under, and always under, than your body will resist losing weight. Look at your calorie goal, sugar, sodium intakes and how much water your drinking. If that doesn't help, than see a doctor just to be safe.
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    How often are you weighing yourself? Your weight can fluctuate quite a bit from day to day for a number of reasons. I only "weigh in" once a week on the same day at the same time and that's the weight I count.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I agree with all the above. Only wanted to add that you have to log any include any alcohol in your log too, in case you are not :-)
  • lds25
    lds25 Posts: 68
    Options
    If you posted your diary we could help see where you are and where u may or may not be going wrong.
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I gain if I don't eat at least half of my exercise calories.