Odd Belly Pooch?

Options
http://i47.tinypic.com/29xb28m.jpg

I haven't seen anyone with a belly pooch like mine... To me, it looks like a baby belly! But it's not. Any tips on how to get rid of it?

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    My husband's belly looks like that. It's actually a muscle he developed from the type of exercise he does combined with the way his belly fat lays down.

When the belly fat goes away, it does get smaller. But when he is lying on his back and sits up, it sticks out just like that.

All bodies are weird.

Do ask your doctor though. He eventually developed a hernia right there. All patched up now. But still has the odd muscle.
  • mellieh814
    Options
    I have gained about fifteen pounds.. My belly is really the only noticeable place that I need to lose weight from. I also have lordosis which pushes my pelvis forward which makes my stomach look even bigger than it is.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    He only puts on weight in his belly too. He teaches tai chi and is really muscley and thin everywhere - except there.

Take off the weight. It will go away.
  • ClassicStyles
    Options
    Honey, I would love to have that belly pooch of yours... LOL I know, we all have our body issues and I understand very well how you feel. My pooch looks like there is a kangaroo in it. Take Care. You will lose it - absolutely.