You've gone extreme with Chalene...how about turning up the

Options
Hello!
Are there any other fitness fanatics...espeially those that love Chalene Johnson, currently doing her newest workout program called TurboFire?? I love all things Turbo!!! Where are all my Turbomaniacs??

I just started TurboFire like a week ago, and let me tell you, I LOVE IT!!! It is intense, but fun and EFFECTIVE!!! I am excited to push play...even though I know that I am going to be breathless when it is all said and done!

If you are doing the program, lets chat about it!! I will be sure to post my success and struggles!!

Replies

• juliefit
    juliefit Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! I love Chalene Johnson.. I started working out with Beachbody a year ago when I happened across Turbo Jam. I started Chalean Extreme in September and by December when I was finished with the round I lost 21" all over. I did Insanity in January but a week into Month 2 I hurt my knee and had to be off it for over 5 weeks!! I was nervous about impact with TurboFire, but knew it would be easier to modify than Insanity and so far so good! Today is the first day of my P90X (in Week 6), TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift hybrid!

But I agree -- TurboFire is VERY funny! I have a smile the entire time.. Insanity was exciting after the initial shock, but it was still "devastating".. TurboFire I burn as many calories but it doesn't feel like I'm fighting to survive.. hehe.
  • BeeBeesWorld
    BeeBeesWorld Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love her too! She is a blast and she seems like the kind of girl you could hang out with...
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 20 week ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid. The first 3 weeks mainly incorporate CLX workouts, but I did 'play around' with both the HiiT and Fire workouts during my last 10 days of my previous round of CLX. Those Fire workouts are calorie scorchers!!!