Finally hit ONEDERLAND!!!

Options
kaitlynsmom
kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
YAY I finally am below the 200's. I was so happy to see 198.4 on the scale today!! Its been a journey of learning the past 8 months. To know what works and what doesn't work for me and my body.

So far I am down 37lbs but I still want to lose another 40-55lbs. My body has gone through lots after having 3 kids and partying in my early 20's. But it was all worth it. HAHA

Picture was a couple months after I had my 3rd baby and decided I needed to make a change. The second picture ( well in the picture) was from today. YAY I have a waist again :)

37lbs_zpsae067976.jpg

Replies

• jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I am within a few pounds of you, and can't wait to be in the 100's! At 199, I will have lost 100 pounds and I never thought I could do it! Keep up the great work!!!
  • kjwalker59
    kjwalker59 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I just hit ONEderland myself a couple of weeks ago, so I know the joy of breaking through that 200lb. barrier. Keep up the great job - you are looking great!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome to One-derland!!! Kick off your shoes and stay--FOREVER:-)

Congrats on your hard work, you look grreaat!
  • shubec85
    shubec85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have said this before and I will say it again......you look amazing. I am using you as my inspiration.....holding to regain motivation and get moving again
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!! And thanks Rebecca. You can do it girl!!
  • nicarey19
    nicarey19 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job! We have pretty close stats. I was 225 and my goal is 150. You are doing great keep up the good work! :-)
  • LouiseDavis65
    LouiseDavis65 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep up the good work! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!