My Fitness Pal and Fitbit Zip

Options
I just bought a Fitbit Zip and I understand it is somehow supposed to "play well" with MyFitnessPal (among others). Has anyone used Fitbit Zip with MyFitnessPal and can tell me how to set it up so they talk to one another or point me in the right direction

:happy:

Replies

• Cmeitsmiss
    Cmeitsmiss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too, I've been thinking of buying the Fitbit...
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have the fb zip. All you have to do is go to apps on here, find where it says fitbit tracker and click it, then it will give you the option to connect the accounts. There is also a Fitbit users group on here.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    yep. There's also a fibit community board on the fitbit log in site. We have zips & lurv 'em :drinker:
  • KenMontville
    KenMontville Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I found the Fitbit tracker under the apps tab and set it up. It'll be interesting to see how is syncs with MyFitness Pal.

:smile:

Edit -- I just checked the Fitbit site and it sync'd perfectly. The food I entered in MyFitnessPal ended up on the Fitbit food log. Love it!
  • mskathyw
    mskathyw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just replaced my older Ultra with the Zip but now it won't communicate with MFP. It syncs just fine to the FB dashboard. I tried to disconnect and reconnect accounts but that did not help. Any others have this problem?