NSV - Goal Pants!

Yahoooooo! I am officially in a size 10! When I started this journey, I was a size 18/20... so 10 sizes down! I also bought a size 8 because I know I won't be in 10's for long!

9qz86e.jpg

Replies

• tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Congrats!! hows it feel knowing you can walk into any store and they will have a size for you?
  • Hey I bet that feels great. I have a ways to go, I will get there. One question, I am a little slow, what does NSV mean?
  • smadacarlyle
    smadacarlyle Posts: 26 Member
    NSV - non scale victory. I had to look it up too :)

Congrats on your NSV! that is my goal pant size by august!
  • thinking_thinly
    thinking_thinly Posts: 143 Member
    Congrats!! hows it feel knowing you can walk into any store and they will have a size for you?

Pretty terrifying, actually! Before I didn't "need" to have a style... so I have NO CLUE what I should be wearing! Oh well, good problem to have!
  • Photographs? Holy Bananas. You are fantastic... and I'm right on your heels...well, I've lost 10 lbs. I'm going to make it to the 10's. Great Job. Really Great Job.

I can't wait to walk into a store and pick anything.... anything off the shelf and try it on. No more fatso polyester clothing for us! Congratulations again. :bigsmile:
  • thinking_thinly
    Thank you all :)
  • chipee27
    chipee27 Posts: 8
    That's awesome!! I love reading everyone's success stories... it helps me stay motivated and excited about this weight loss journey!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    So awesome! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    That's great! :happy:
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    WOOT!!!!WOOT!!!. NSV are awesome and help keep us motivated through the plataue"s when the scales aren't moving.
  • thinking_thinly
    Thank god for clearance racks.... Haha, I've spent more money on clothes in the last few months going through sizes than I care to think about! My new goal pant's are a size 6... we'll see!
  • mk_hammer
    mk_hammer Posts: 105
    That's amazing - fantastic job! Can't wait til I'm right there with you! :drinker:
  • thinking_thinly
    Again, thank you! And for reference:

Before: 240-250ish
    35n8zf6.jpg

After/During: 169
    10of9xh.jpg
  • swagtier
    swagtier Posts: 53
    How amazing! It's stories like these that make me want to go buy victory pants or something for when I lose all my weight. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!