What's your favorite Crystal Light flavors?

Options
2»

Replies

• Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Any flavors you would suggest I steer completely clear of?:noway:

I love real tea, but any artificial sweetener with tea in the name is freaking nasty. I never learn my lesson though. I'll see a new flavor and think, "Well white tea blueberry sounds delicious!". Nope, really funky.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Any flavors you would suggest I steer completely clear of?:noway:

I love real tea, but any artificial sweetener with tea in the name is freaking nasty. I never learn my lesson though. I'll see a new flavor and think, "Well white tea blueberry sounds delicious!". Nope, really funky.
    I do love me my Green lemon grass decaf tea and my Camomile tea but just looking for something cool for the Summer to add in the mix to have different things to drink. :)

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas Ladies

I so appreciate the input ALOT!
    Becca:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    :drinker:
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    My favorite is plain ol' lemonade. I :heart: it! Ironically, lately I've been drinking plain water and forget to use the CL. I have about 4 boxes that have been untouched for a month or so. Now when I drink them, it's for a treat, not to just get my water in for the day (especially since I haven't had a soda for 2 years now). Oh, Oceanspray also makes one that's with the CL's called White Cran Peach! It is heavenly!
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I love the crystal light hydration hint of lemon and honey green tea. I also like the raspberry lemonade crystal light
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Green tea peach mango is about the only one I drink. Occasionally I drink the regular tea with lemon too.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    My sister brought back Fruit Punch from the US, we don’t have that one in Canada. It tastes sooooo good you swear you are drinking 300 calories!

fruitpunch.jpg

The Crystal Light Live Active ones are great b/c they have 3g of fibre!

liveactiv.jpg

If you love McDonalds orange “pop” (I don’t know why they ever called it pop, it isn’t carbonated but such a great classic) buy Tangerine Grapefruit, it tastes the same minus 1 million calories, ha ha!

I can’t even find a pic on google for Tangerine Grapefruit so it must be rare or not sold in the US, yay Canada! I have some in my desk now and its on the Kraft Canada website so I’m not crazy.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    My sister brought back Fruit Punch from the US, we don’t have that one in Canada. It tastes sooooo good you swear you are drinking 300 calories!

fruitpunch.jpg

The Crystal Light Live Active ones are great b/c they have 3g of fibre!

liveactiv.jpg

If you love McDonalds orange “pop” (I don’t know why they ever called it pop, it isn’t carbonated but such a great classic) buy Tangerine Grapefruit, it tastes the same minus 1 million calories, ha ha!

I can’t even find a pic on google for Tangerine Grapefruit so it must be rare or not sold in the US, yay Canada! I have some in my desk now and its on the Kraft Canada website so I’m not crazy.
    OMG The McDonalds Orange drink is Orange Hi-C, used to sell large cans of it when growing up and you'd use the old pointed pop can opener to open it to pour. yum, I rememer that taste, ohhhhhh I might have to hunt hard for that flavor you shared then if it tastes like THAT!

Thanks for the Canadian input Heather:wink::flowerforyou:

Becca

Bummer not that I didn't believe you Heather:laugh: but went for a search on my own because I REALLY wanted to find that one. Only in Canada so far from all the searching I did as well. Drink up GIRL, you must be in a test market, then it's likely we'll get it next! They have over 57 varieties! :noway: :laugh:
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options

I love the Tangerine Grapefruit. Didn't consider it tasting like McDonald's orange though. I just bought the Walmart brand, hope it tastes as good as Crystal Light
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    My favorite is plain ol' lemonade. I :heart: it! Ironically, lately I've been drinking plain water and forget to use the CL. I have about 4 boxes that have been untouched for a month or so. Now when I drink them, it's for a treat, not to just get my water in for the day (especially since I haven't had a soda for 2 years now). Oh, Oceanspray also makes one that's with the CL's called White Cran Peach! It is heavenly!
    I'm a water lover but want to add something different in over the summer with ice in my bottle. I think I'll probably drink it that way too, as a treat. I like that sound White Cran Peach, but I love ALL things Peach. I know what going to happen, I'll hit up Wally World and be standing in that section for an hour picking up first one flavor, then the next then putting the first one down, picking up another, putting it down, trying to remember all the good ones you all shared. lol

I'll let you know what I get and what I think, again thanks for all the input my Crystal light Girls!!:smooched:
    Becca:drinker:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

I love the Tangerine Grapefruit. Didn't consider it tasting like McDonald's orange though. I just bought the Walmart brand, hope it tastes as good as Crystal Light
    Are you in the US or Canada, she asks with bated breath?!:tongue:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Oh My! Got to the store and sooo many choices and of course I didn't bring the list of ones you all suggested you enjoyed. lol

I stood there for awhile and ended up picking up a box of 'NEW CL Pure Fitness Grape' No artificial Sweetners, flavors, or preservatives. Drinking some now, I must say. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY GAWD, it's beyond yum. The dye they use to make it grape/purple looking is 'dried purple carrot extract' lol

It's got Electrolytes in it which I definitely am in need of, my are screwed up currently. I highly recommend it if you've not tried it. There was one other flavor of Pure Fitness but forgot the name. But the store I went to was a smaller store so I'm sure there was much I missed.

Cals 15 for 1/2 packet (I am using it in a 24 oz bottle so I dumped the whole thing in and it's PEFECT)
    Sodium 35mg
    Potassium 15mg
    Sugars 3 (evaporated cane juice & truvia) Nice SURPRISE to see truvia in some products now! :)

So that's what I picked for my first time out.

Thanks to you all for all the input and great suggestions, it's a nice treat and feels great, like energizing big time!:wink:
    Becca:drinker:
  • ammknits
    ammknits Posts: 9
    Options
    The Cran-Pomegranate from Target is one of my favs
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    Another vote for Raspberry Ice. I really don't like the Fruit Punch flavor, it's like really potent red kool-aid with artificial sweetner after taste. Pretty yuck.
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    Raspberry Lemonade! I use the packets that you put in water bottles. I love it! Plus adds some flavor if you get sick of drinking water and LOW in calories!!! I have the Fruit Punch but not my favorite.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I love the Nestea, "Citrus Tea' singles. Yum. I also love cranberry (can't find it lately though), tangerine-grapefruit or raspberry ice.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Taking all this in Ladies! Ah, I did see the Nestea brand right next too it, hmmm thanks for the idea:flowerforyou: