Hope this will help someone!!

Options
Im not sure if anyone will be interested but let me just tell you what has worked for me.

I HATE working out, not to mention I have a 1 year old and a full time job so im exgausted all the time!!

This low carb diet, which was my form of an atkins diet has helped me go from 148 to 124. I cant give a specific time range because my sweet tooth sometimes takes over and I have a bad week but when I stick to it I always do at least five days and ALWAYS loose at least three pounds but more times then not ive lost four.

I know because Im 17 my body can work different from a 40 year old, but my mom does the diet with me and has had almost the same results! (and she cheats!!)

Yeah its pretty much eating the same stuff everyday but if u really want the weight off then you'll do it.

Please let me know If u wannt the diet Ill post it as soon as someone replies. Just want someone else to benefit from this!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Well it's obviously a calorie deficit diet. But how long are you going to low carb? If you can't do it for the rest of your life, then chances of regain are high. Why? Because ingestion of carbs (especially after low carbing for a long time) will be absorbed quickly by cells (glycogen) and to store it, water will also influx the cells. Not uncommon for people who reintroduce carbs to gain 5lbs or more in a day. Water weight yes, but it's the same on a low carb diet. Lots of water lost.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • masonnsmamma
    Options
    Actually I was off the diet for three weeks and gained only one pound. SO thatss not accuate. This information is just for the people that want it.. IF you dont agree u dont have to comment on the post
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Yawn....been there done that bought the tshirt and gained weight right back out of it. Seriously...do you think you really think this is anything new? What you have there is another quick fix diet...which in the long run is totally unsustainable. I think you've missed the point of what most of us are here for....which is not to mess up our bodies with this kind of silliness.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    So off for 3 weeks and a pound gained? Heck you have the magic diet then. Let's see it. Or is it a secret?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lasulit
    lasulit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is good or bad but I still eat burgers, pizzas, deep fried super yummy crispy pig leg (Crispy Pata) with garlic rice. I do stay within the 1330 calories MFP has told me to. Well there was a day or two within last month that I went crazy and probably went waaaaaaaaay over. I still lost 19 pouns for the month.

Any thoughts?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!