VSG done & its game on!

Options
Hi,

Im Conni from LA. I was VSG'd on 3/26/13. I started with 120 to lose, & have lost about 12 lbs. Need support & encouragement! Hope everyone is doing great!!!

Replies

• katiedougherty64
    katiedougherty64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck Conni! I am 43 and my son is 4 years old. I had trouble getting pregnant and lost weight and was fortunate to get pregnant. Unfortunately I've slowly gained the weight back but before Christmas made a commitment to lose the weight and get to my goal weight. Keeping up with my very active son is a challenge but also one of my motivations!
    I work with a trainer, work out 6x a week and use MFP to keep track of my food. 3 weeks ago I started a 90 day program called Transformation Challenge...I'm taking it 1 day at a time and following closely the program. So far I've lost over 6% body fat. I feel so great...
    I would highly encourage you work with a trainer and nutritionist in the beginning. The mistakes I've made in the past was that I wasn't eating enough calories and the quality of the food that I was eating wasn't healthy. I'm now eating more than what I was eating before but eating small meals 5x a day. I've learned so much in the past 3 months and now finally seeing the error of my ways.
    Take care, Katie