NSV - A year ago I asked about this

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
About a year ago on here, I asked if it would ever be possible for me to fit into anything smaller then a Large top, as I am heavy up top, still am that hasn't changed, but with the inches lost, I have recently bought a few Junior size Small tops. I was really surprised to wear a small in a Juniors. Bought them at Body Central. Today my mom took me out and bought me a new dress, got it from Rue 21, it's a Medium. (The dress in my profile photo.)

Replies

• dolphinmom23
    dolphinmom23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can't wait to look forward to shopping again someday in smaller sizes.
  • SimplySara1986
    Options
    WOW! You're progress is amazing! That is so neat that you were able to fit in sizes that you never thought you would be able to. I can relate to feeling that way because I am pear shaped and I seem to lose all my weight in the upper body but I'm beginning to think my thighs/butt will never get smaller. You have encouraged me to keep going with your story, thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see someone else shopping in Juniors. I am long-torsoed and small busted and I have a very hard time finding any shirts that fit me in Ladies. My mom still gets pissy with me when I hit the Junior department. I've even shown her how weirdly things hang on me--so, good for you for finding what fits and feels good.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thanks guys, don't give up on thinking you can't get into a size, hard work pays off.
  • Kacey11312
    Options
    That is awesome! I KNOW that I won't ever fit into anything in the juniors department BUT I'm looking forward to wearing clothes that are not in the plus size department :wink: 128 pounds lost? Have you done progress pics? - Besides the ones on your ticker?
  • FussyFruitbat
    FussyFruitbat Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to be able to shop in Junior's again.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    That is awesome! I KNOW that I won't ever fit into anything in the juniors department BUT I'm looking forward to wearing clothes that are not in the plus size department :wink: 128 pounds lost? Have you done progress pics? - Besides the ones on your ticker?

Check out my fb page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.475660432452553.112566.417103114974952&type=3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!