Ate pie, no motivation

Options
I ate a lot of pie last night.... now I should definitely work out...lol... no motivation.. motivate me?!?!:blushing:

Replies

• derbygirl_11
    Options
    I feel you. I had a family party yesterday and it was catered. Plus they were passing around little appetizers, so naturally I had to eat one off of every single tray that passed by me. I'm feeling horribly fat today, but have no motivation to workout either.

That wasn't very motivational.

How about this? GO TEAM GO!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Stand in front of a full length mirror in your underwear... happy? no? go work out!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Next time make skinny peanut butter pie. I had been t for breakfast and didn't work out :P jeez, I suck at motivation!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    You're probably bloated from the sodium. Have some potassium (banana or celery) and drink lots of water. Then get out there and exercise at least some of the extra calories you ate off.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Stand in front of a full length mirror in your underwear... happy? no? go work out!
    Maybe I need one of those
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You're probably bloated from the sodium. Have some potassium (banana or celery) and drink lots of water. Then get out there and exercise at least some of the extra calories you ate off.
    Potassium decreases sodium levels?
  • a39emm
    a39emm Posts: 14
    Options

pretending you're chasing a pie when you're running.

Works every time.
  • RedneckMomma77
    RedneckMomma77 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Channel Nike, and just do it!!!:wink:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    I ate pie twice in three days over Easter and lost 2lbs the following week. However I did walk 11 miles one day, so go and work out. It works
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I ate a lot of pie last night.... now I should definitely work out...lol... no motivation.. motivate me?!?!:blushing:

pretending you're chasing a pie when you're running.

great idea
  • needsalife3
    needsalife3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can feel bad and beg people to get you off your *kitten*, but you're the one who has to do it. You enjoyed pie. So what? You'll do it again. But tomorrow is another day. Start over. Forget yesterday. Make sure your pie-scarfing is a lot less frequent than your in-control days and you'll be ok. But no one on here is going to make you do it. You have to.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Potassium decreases sodium levels?

yeah,potassium is the antagonist of sodium.

Yup. The shift of sodium and potassium also is why your heart continues to beat
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options

I got nothing. I ate a lot of chocolate yesterday and I don't want to do anything today but sleep.
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    This happens to me also - I do good for a long while and all of a sudden - a binge. I get right back on track. I weigh myself and it is usually 3-4 lbs gained. I know it is water etc but it helps to see how much an hour of good food makes you weigh. I log food, exercise and get moving. I feel like crap for a day or two but... it does get better and the weight comes off.

Don't quit!!
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Huh, just realized this was actually responded to...lol. Thanks ya'll!
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    If I waited to feel motivated I'd never do any exercise. I try to treat exercise like the other routine stuff I have to do everyday, get up, clean teeth, prepare meals,etc ie not optional. Stop thinking about it and just get on with it. You can do this!
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down, And you feel like the biggest failure in town. When you want to give up just because you gave in, and forget all about being healthy and thin. So What! You went over your points a bit, It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit! It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change. It's learning the skills to get back in your range. It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now. You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow." It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal. You're still gonna make it, just stay in control. To stumble and fall is not a disgrace, If you summon the will to get back in the race. But, often the struggler's, when loosing their grip, Just throw in the towel and continue to slip. And learn too late when the damage is done, that the race wasn't over...they still could have won. Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow, but facing each challenge will help you grow. Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint in a cloud of doubt. When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit, If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit!
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down, And you feel like the biggest failure in town. When you want to give up just because you gave in, and forget all about being healthy and thin. So What! You went over your points a bit, It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit! It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change. It's learning the skills to get back in your range. It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now. You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow." It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal. You're still gonna make it, just stay in control. To stumble and fall is not a disgrace, If you summon the will to get back in the race. But, often the struggler's, when loosing their grip, Just throw in the towel and continue to slip. And learn too late when the damage is done, that the race wasn't over...they still could have won. Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow, but facing each challenge will help you grow. Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint in a cloud of doubt. When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit, If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit!

LOL:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: