Hi! My name is Liz! Please friend me. ^.^

Options
I only have a few people on here and I would love to have a bunch of people to talk to and bounce things off of. Also if your the type of person that actually bugs someone when MFP post that they haven't been on in awhile, please friend me lol i need it. I will do the same for you if need be.

A lil about me. My heaviest was 230 in the winter of 2011. I started working out 5 times a week and managed to lose all of 5 pounds over the course of 6 months. Over the next year I went down to 215 by switching to a office job to working retail. But not until I started using MFP and watching what I ate did I really start to see some progress. I joined a gym and did a 8 week program in which I went from 215 to 205 in just 5 weeks. Then I got sick and lost all my motivation. So now I am back and really wanting to stick with it. Swimsuit season is coming and I wanna look good. ^.^

I am a nerd. I love video games, board games, anime (only the good ones) I watch shows like supernatural, walking dead, and game of thrones. I am a full time student and a part time bum. I live in beautiful North Idaho and spring is almost here. Can't wait to get out and start swimming, biking and soaking up the sunshine.

Replies