6 week 6 pack

Options
Has anyone done 6 week 6 pack?

I am looking for any experiences and particularly results pretty please :)

Replies

• Strawberryly
    Options
    Yea same for me. I'm on day 9 and i'm starting to feel a difference. But it's not very visible yet.
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That sucks looking at your pic though you dont have much of a tummy to loose :)
  • leanneakaliz
    Options
    Would really appreciate peoples results please :)
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Honestly? It's a great supplement to other workouts. It's not so great as a stand alone. I was in great shape a few years back and found it boring. However, after a few surgeries last year, it's become one of my go-to workouts for getting back to my former fitness level. I think doing it everyday would result in neglect of other muscles.

Because it's only 30 minutes, I suppose you could supplement by adding some cardio. If you enjoy it and find it motivating, then it's a great program for you. But there will come a time when you want more variety.
  • leanneakaliz
    Options
    Thank you I run 3/4 times a week so plan to fit the dvd in around my runs :)
  • rnctipton
    rnctipton Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it now for about a month. I do that video with some lifting every other day, and cardio on the opposite days. I like it this way. I have not seen a change on the scale but other people keep asking me if I've lost more weight, so it must be toning something.
  • leanneakaliz
    Options
    Awesome :) Maybe its something I should do once ive got to my target weight then. I know its about what you look and feel like rather than the scale but I said I wanted to be 10st and Im 10lbs so want to achieve that first then I will do weight training etc :)
  • leanneakaliz
    Options
    *10lbs off 10st
  • MildredBarhopper
    MildredBarhopper Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I only managed to do it for a couple of days (along with level 1 of 30 day shred) before I got a nasty cold. Haven't exercised since last Thursday =(. I do enjoy it so far, though. Well, I don't enjoy while I do it but I feel great after. And even though it targets the core, I find it to be a good full body workout that really gets my heart rate up. Like she says, you can't spot reduce fat and need to burn calories overall, so the mix of cardio moves and core workouts should give good results. I haven't done it long enough to see results yet, but I can't wait to get back to it once I'm feeling better.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I have done it before and it's pretty good! I love Jillian Michaels.
  • leanneakaliz
    Options
    Thanks guys :) Canelly did you lose weight doing it ? I find when I do JM dvds I often gain weight (in muscle) or stay the same it is really frustrating despite the change in strength etc