Byron Burger Calories- Help

Options
Hi,

I'm going to byron burger place tonight, i'll have around 850 calories to spend.

What would be the best option, this is the menu http://www.byronhamburgers.com/menu/food/

if someone could help that would be great

Replies

• JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    this isn't the answer you want, but it depends on your preferences, what you have had already today etc. I would say avoid the big serving of red-meat and have chicken instead. 850cals is a fair amount, but it depends completely on how the place prepares the food!
  • kellybutterfly
    kellybutterfly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have sushi for lunch which is around 295 and maybe an apple, I was thinking maybe to go with the chicken burger with no bun and a side salad... i dont want to haha, but even salads in restaurants are really high, i was thinking chicken caesar salad but again that could be a 1,000
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have sushi for lunch which is around 295 and maybe an apple, I was thinking maybe to go with the chicken burger with no bun and a side salad... i dont want to haha, but even salads in restaurants are really high, i was thinking chicken caesar salad but again that could be a 1,000

just ask for it with the sauce on the side (that's what I do), then you can just add a little yourself or whatever :)