Replies

• MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB. WHERE CAN I FIND C25K?
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    That's so wonderful!! I know exactly how happy you feel because I had a really similar, incredibly exciting running PR today- 4.2 miles! The longest I'd ever run before today was just over 2 miles, and I haven't run in months! I'm SO happy - strength training and endurance cardio moves have made me better at running, without actually running! Like magic!
    there were 3 walking breaks in there but I stopped my tracker (RunKeeper), so it was 4.2 miles of running, with some extra distance of walking in the middle. I had a nasty side stitch! Someday I'll be able to do it without stopping at all :)
  • EK2828
    EK2828 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    C25K.com, to the person asking where to find it. :) I used the treadmill version because I was NOT running in the dark, snowy, icy, winter grossness, but I think the different versions pretty much work the same way. :) And honestly... if I can do this, anyone can. I've never been a runner, I had knee problems for awhile, I just had 2 babies in 2 years, and I am the QUEEN of excuses. I just figured it's only 9 weeks... I'd make myself try it, do exactly what it said, and if it didn't work, at least I'd know I tried! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!