Another comparison pic, loss of 32 lbs

Options
Yesterday I was going through the pictures that I had taken over the weekend, and flipped by one of me back in March. It occurred to me that I was wearing the very same shirt in that picture as I was wearing right at that moment, and I thought, "Oh my, I'm so chubby there." I had my husband take a picture of me right then, and here's the comparison:

30lbshirt.jpg

It's just a head shot, but it's nice to know that you can even see the weight loss in my face. :)

Replies

• Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    you most definatly can see a difference in your face!! Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • MikeRay
    MikeRay Posts: 47
    Options
    Great job.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Honestly you look GREAT! You can totally tell...I really like seeing people's pic of weight change, SO MOTIVATIONAL!!! My computer crashed 2 months ago so I can't go back and grab a before pic, but I too have had some success!

WELL DONE GIRL! Can't wait to see more later on...KEEP IT UP!
  • jbogo1
    jbogo1 Posts: 28
    Options
    What a difference! Way to go!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Great job! I can't wait till I can post similar pictures!
  • erinliz
    erinliz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look great!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, a nice difference! You are looking sooo good! Keep up the great work!
  • simplyhealth
    Options
    Good job. I always look heavy in my face. Round cheeks. :smile:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! What a transformation in your face! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Nice job. You also have a nice healthy glow in your face too. :flowerforyou:
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    Wow... Definite difference! Congrats!!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Ivy, you look great! There's a huge difference there. You're a great inspiration - especially with your crazy calorie burns that I always see on your profile!! :drinker:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Thanks so much, everyone. :n) I always get nervous when I post pix, because I'm afraid that I'm overestimating my loss in other peoples' eyes. I post them anyway, though, because I always love to see other peoples' progress, and hope that my loss can help motivate other people the way that other peoples have helped motivate me. :flowerforyou: Thanks to everyone for all of the kind words.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!