Tummy exercises

Options
Hi everyone. I'm very happy with my weight loss. Up till now, I've lost 9lbs, What I need now is tone my tummy. My waist is beginning to reappear, but my lower abdomen definitely needs some work done on it.

Can anyone suggest some good toning exercises for the lower abdomen, preferably gentle ones. Thank you. :smile:

Replies

• LynneyMetcalf
    LynneyMetcalf Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post as I need this too! Anything anyone can recommend at home or the gym would help x
  • manasideshpande37
    Options
    Hello, Belly fat (or “Omentum fat”) is by far the most stubborn type of fat – you can get it within days and it takes weeks to get rid of it and have the flat abdomen you have always dreamed of. The main cause of belly fat is high calorie food, so why get a tummy tuck when you can have a flat, great looking stomach without having to spend a small fortune To know more about Healthy Ways to Flatten Your Belly . Visit : http://www.justforhearts.org/healthy-ways-to-flatten-your-belly/
  • moby_chick
    moby_chick Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the link. I'll bear all those points in mind. :smile:
    p.s. Good website too. I'll look into it.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Thanks Moby for ur post I have the same problem xx
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    YouTube has a ton of resourses for this. Try searching for terms like "pilates core" etc...
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    You need to build muscle and lose fat. The best exercises for a strong core are the ones that use your abdomen in the manner it was designed--to stabilize your body under stress. Squats, deadlifts, planks, pull-ups are all amazingly good core work.
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    Pilates toe taps are a great exercise for the lower abs, and very gentle too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlnfZBQwPaA
  • moby_chick
    moby_chick Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your replies everyone. I got some good aerobic walking (indoors) exercises from YouTube which have helped enormously, so I'll look on there for core exercises too. :flowerforyou:
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    planks