mrsowen2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1 cup of sugar
    1 cup of peanut butter
    1 egg
    1 tsp of baking soda
    1 tsp of cinnamon
    1/2 tsp of vanilla extract

Mix and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. These are the most amazing peanut butter cookies ever. So good and so simple.

61039.jpg

How do you make them? There is sugar on the outside..

Do you roughly know what the calorie contents are?....
  • Bejede
    Bejede Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bump--ditto
  • fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Options
    I did an easy one recently. Mini corn tortillas, with ground turkey seasoned up with taco seasonings, and some refried beans. Then I added my lettuce and pico de gallo or you can add tomato and some hot sauce. It was small portions of everything because the tortillas were mini, but it filled me up and satisfied my taco craving without going over my calories or fats.
  • laall4u2
    laall4u2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How many calories?
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You can check out my blog on here, it's full of recipes. I have breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert's on it, most of them are low calorie, and most of them have the calorie count on them for you, which will vary depending on what brand ingredients you used. I calculated them by the ingredients I used.

You don't need to be my friend to see my blog, it's open to the public. Most of the recipes are quick and/or easy.

Enjoy!
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! It's not even 6:30 a.m. and all I'm thinking about is food! lol Thanks for some great ideas!
  • suzywantsitall
    suzywantsitall Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JLBenton
    JLBenton Posts: 13
    Options
    2 large chicken breasts
    1 can rotel
    1 can black beans
    1 can low sodium corn
    1 packet taco seasoning

Crock pot on low 6-8 hours
    Shred chicken
    Serve with tortillas or on a salad
    2/3 c 124 calories

This sounds AWESOME! I'm so copying this down and sharing it with my family. :)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    My I suggest the websites SkinnyTaste and Emily Bites. Very yummy stuff there.
  • Mojorisen1
    Mojorisen1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You're making me hungry just reading this! Thanks for all the recipes - I'm printing this now :-):laugh:
  • JLBenton
    JLBenton Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm a big fan of 'green' smoothies. I drink them for breakfast and lunch (though, sometimes breakfast is missing the green). But, the basic idea is 1/2 c 0% plain Greek yogurt (I prefer Chobani), 2 cups raw spinach, 1/2 c low-sodium v-8, and then whatever else I feel like throwing in. I've played with cilantro, avocado/guacamole, hummus, baby veggies (don't turn you nose up just yet - pureed veggies like carrots, sweet potatoes and squash that I don't have to prepare in advance that is just the veg and water), kale, lemongrass, wasabi paste, cucumbers... the options are endless. Average calories: 150

Breakfast, when I don't have greens, I go with 1/2 c 0% Greek yogurt, 6 oz protein drink, carnation instant breakfast packet - no sugar, fruit, ice. Sometimes I've added peanut butter or substituted the protein drink for orange juice. Average calories (for 30 oz): 400.

These guarantee (at least during the work week) that I'm getting all my fruits/veggies. Now, if I could just work through my weekend with such dedication... :grumble:
  • lorilwayne2
    lorilwayne2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can make an easy egg white omlette:

2 egg whites
    low fat cheese
    one tbsp of salsa

tasty and filling!

I was doing this and adding twists of seasoning- dried minced onion, parsley, sage, salt, pepper, dried red pepper. Today I tried a new twist I added some cottage cheese to it. It was REALLY good- got added protein- more filling and didn't add a bunch of calories to the meal... Will DEFINATELY do that again.
  • leeannewgeorge
    leeannewgeorge Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com has tons of great tasting low calorie recipes.
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Bump for later use. :)
  • jwkimble
    jwkimble Posts: 3
    Options
    check out the "Hungry Girl" website and sign up for emails. She has a database of recipes AND will email you several times a week with new ones.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pmacky
    pmacky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WWW.skinnytaste.com has the BEST recipes!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I have a cookbook called Six Ingredients or Less. All of the recipes are very simple and use mostly fresh ingredients (at least the recipes I've tried).
  • cindywhitley1
    Options
    These are great ideas! Thanks guys! Here is one of my favorites...

Fresh ground turkey burgers baked in the oven, topped with canned diced tomatoes (oregano and basil - no salt added). I eat this with brown rice and fresh spinach, or other fresh veggies. Quick, easy and yummy!
  • crystalwoodruff
    crystalwoodruff Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    awesome reply! thanks