looking for friends and motivation/support

Options
Hi my name is Justine, i'm not new to the site i've been using it for a while but just looking for some friends to help support and motivate me = )

Replies

• Siz8
    Siz8 Posts: 1
    Options
    Everyday is a new day, a new beginning, to start over if need be or to add one more day of success. You can do it!!
  • AbsyPernet
    AbsyPernet Posts: 145
    Options
    Hey Justine

Good luck in your fitness journey, just sent you a friend request :)
  • DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I have been using this site for a while but just kicked started myself again
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well as any folks here.

LETS GO!
  • Scottie1228
    Options
    Hello My name is Nita! I'm new to the website and just started my exercise/weight lost program on Sunday. I would like to be your friend...we all need motivation/support! I'm doing this!!!!!! :smile:
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Heather! Always happy to provide support to those who need it. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • mrsmjs03
    mrsmjs03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your new healthy lifestyle!
  • greengina8
    Options
    Hi Justine,
    My name is Gina, and I'm also new to this site. I have no support system at home for my weight loss needs, and I have a long way to go before I reach my goal weight. I'd be happy to connect with you here for support.
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Everyone can always use some motivation and support, Add me if you want!
  • KezzaKernow
    KezzaKernow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Justine, good luck on your journey! I too have been an MFP user for a while and could also use some friends and support - adding you now :)
  • musicrocks133
    musicrocks133 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love this site because of the motivating people on here. Just sent you a friend request.
  • kidagirl
    kidagirl Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Sue. I joined last night and definitely need help and support!! I got a huge fright getting on the scale after a few months staying away from it and find myself with 30kgs to lose!! Its really daunting....
  • fancycatlady
    fancycatlady Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My name is shannon and I've been using the site since january 2013. I log in every day and workout 5 to 6 days a week. Feel free to add me!
  • rickholden9
    Options
    Life style changes take time, don't get discouraged. You can do this. One meal one workout at a time.
  • jade1989mummy
    Options
    Hi im 23 getting married in December this year im really need someone to talk to and be a friend pkease add me if u would like to helo each other xx
  • goodchi
    goodchi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! My weight fluctuates like crazy and thinking of starting a blog. PLEASE add me as a friend*:flowerforyou:
  • Luishampj
    Options
    Hello, Im am new at this...

I need a looot of motivatiooon to start.......... i need to lose like 20 o 25 pounds!!