In between sizes...

Options
I am in between M and S size, I hate it....S is tight, M are quite loose....another month and I would be down to S...that's my motivation....what's your?

Replies

• prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    bump!! No motivation at all :D
  • Candy1629
    Candy1629 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm between L and M... and my ultimate goal is a comfy M. :wink:
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Imagining my sexy tan body on a nude beach in Italy motivates me xP
  • ghsfitnesspal
    ghsfitnesspal Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    hehe, I'll join in. I'm also between sizes and at the moment I'm not losing weight or inches darn it. BUT I'm not buying anything new until I'm down this size easily to the next, so my motivation is picturing the smart professional work clothes I'm going to get
  • deanna418
    deanna418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried on any new sizes yet but my clothes now are too big after an hour on.
  • prium01
    Options
    hehe, I'll join in. I'm also between sizes and at the moment I'm not losing weight or inches darn it. BUT I'm not buying anything new until I'm down this size easily to the next, so my motivation is picturing the smart professional work clothes I'm going to get

Sounds great....I could try that too...another motivation..
  • prium01
    Options
    Imagining my sexy tan body on a nude beach in Italy motivates me xP

ooooo....................nice!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm between a 10 and 12.... I am still wearing my 12 jeans, but they are loose on me. I have a size 10 jeans that I fit into but they are a bit snug on me. lol

It sucks. I want to be out of the 12s forever!!
  • succubaeangel
    Options
    I couldn't decide on a dress yesterday because there was nothing in between size 8 and 10. I do enter in a size 8 but it's a bit tiiiight! lol Motivation? Yes, it is.
  • prium01
    Options
    I even told my sister to get some clothes for me in size S so that they can motivate me....I love this!!:smile: All of you have great goals:flowerforyou:
  • quirkyone1
    Options
    I will ALWAYS be in between sizes. My thighs are too big for an 8 and my waist is too small for an 8. The "curvy" jeans address the waist issue but my thighs are still too big for them!
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am going through that right now with jeans. My 'fat' jeans are to big in the butt and legs but still fit in the stomach, my 'in between' jeans are a little TOO tight in the stomach but fit great everywhere else... I hope to be comfortable in those sometime soon.. didn't really have a set time frame, but I also have 'skinny' jeans that I have put away from 5 years ago! I would really really like to be in those by the end of summer!
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will ALWAYS be in between sizes. My thighs are too big for an 8 and my waist is too small for an 8. The "curvy" jeans address the waist issue but my thighs are still too big for them!

Thats exactly how I am with my stomach... pictures of me growing up.. I've always had a "pooch" there and after having a baby, its just a little bit more. But my legs are way too skinny and I have no butt at all !! smh
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Clothes almost NEVER fit me perfectly... I hate clothes shopping for that reason. It really messes with my head where I can be swimming in an XS at one store and then wear a tight fitting M at another.

I try not to pay attention to the labels and just focus on what fits my body best, because that's all that really matters... but easier said than done!