3 Words!!!

Options
KevinsCatie
KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
Pre Pregnancy Pants!!!!

Can I get an AMEN!!

1 year and 1 month postpartum and I when I couldn't find anything this morning to wear to work, I found this grey pants suit in my very bottom drawer (where it has been for a very long time now) and tried it on just because I was curious, and guess what?!?!?!?! They FIT!!!! OMGoodness I am so happy now today, I can't even describe it!

Replies

• kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    YAY! I am proud of you and you should be too!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo!!!! Congratulations on this HUGE victory!!!!! :flowerforyou: :wink: :happy: :drinker:
  • skm4jc
    skm4jc Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot :) such an amazing accomplishment and I bet you felt spectacular! :) Congrats!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to say those words too! Congrat's
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I did feel pretty awesome about it.... until my husband goes and says "Now imagine how much farther along you could be if you had stuck to your workout plan." :mad: Seriously?!? He had to say something like that and just totally rain on my parade! I couldnt believe he said that. And he pretty much knew he just his foot in his mouth as soon as he said it. I swear I almost cried right in the middle of work. He did make it up however, by taking me to a movie last night. On a side note, Oz the Great and Powerful is awesome in 3D.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Good job :). Such a fabulous milestone!!
  • famousmel
    famousmel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I did feel pretty awesome about it.... until my husband goes and says "Now imagine how much farther along you could be if you had stuck to your workout plan." :mad: Seriously?!? He had to say something like that and just totally rain on my parade! I couldnt believe he said that. And he pretty much knew he just his foot in his mouth as soon as he said it. I swear I almost cried right in the middle of work. He did make it up however, by taking me to a movie last night. On a side note, Oz the Great and Powerful is awesome in 3D.

I used to work as a weight loss counselor and have heard the gamut of what bf/husbands can do. Hopefully it's just a learning curve for him to learn how to be the right kind of support for you. I had to spell out exacly how I expect my bf to support me and he (now) does a pretty good job. Good luck and continued success to you!
  • terriedozier
    Options
    AWESOME!! Good for you! :happy:
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great! That is fantastic! Those NSV are very inspiring! Keep up the good work.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! Congratulations!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!~!!! :flowerforyou:
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • cynthiadmail
    cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I can totally understand that feeling and its wonderful I even did a little dance as I was wearing my pants again , zipped up and being able to breathe :bigsmile: . I had almost gave up the thought of even getting my legs back into those pants. Congrats congrats to your wonderful accomplishment. :smile:
  • amyrrector
    Options
    Its been 5 1/2 years since i had my first and I am FINALLY fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes. (down 51lbs!)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Pre Pregnancy Pants!!!!

Can I get an AMEN!!

1 year and 1 month postpartum and I when I couldn't find anything this morning to wear to work, I found this grey pants suit in my very bottom drawer (where it has been for a very long time now) and tried it on just because I was curious, and guess what?!?!?!?! They FIT!!!! OMGoodness I am so happy now today, I can't even describe it!

thats awesome...i just hit my pre-pregnancy weight today...you go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!