Hello I'm going to try this again!

Options
Hey there I'm fairly new to MFP (I've done a small bit of tracking in the past) but this week had my yearly check up and realized my weight had increased to my highest ever (other than pregnancy) I haven't been watching what I eat and just literally fell off the wagon, also realizing that when you hit 40 it's not as easy as it used to be! Any tips, friends, and support is appreciated!!

Replies

• divacowgirl
    Options
    Hi! I feel like you described me exactly. So funny because sometimes I feel I am the only one in this situation of my own creation! Great to talk to someone who feels the same as I do. I need all the encouragement I can get because II agree it is harder after 40!
  • essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for a little over 3 months and I've had some awesome results. I've lost 29 lbs so far. I will be 40 this summer, and I finally got my butt in gear to get this weight off before it gets any harder!! I'm sending a friend request...I've had some awesome support on here.
  • barbara4599
    barbara4599 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Me too! Sent you a friend request.
  • Panda307
    Panda307 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am back on this site for the same reason! Friend request sent!!
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just hit 40 last summer! It's harder to keep the last 10 lbs off for sure. I just joined MFP a few days ago. I'm happy to send a friend request!
  • Leonardo_Gosh
    Options
    Yeah !! Keep trying !! i literally fell down hundreds of times before i made it to my goal weight !! The key is dedication towards something u truly want !!!
  • Diegosmother
    Diegosmother Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It feels really good to have the support of other users.
    Lisa
  • bathony
    bathony Posts: 51
    Options
    Hello and welcome :)